Checking these areas around your roof may help you determine if you if it needs replaced.
- Check flashing for damage or for inadequate coverage
- Look under eaves and overhangs for damage that might mean water leakage
- Examine shingles for any that are missing, cracked, curled, torn, or warped
- Look for any open seams or joints that could lead to leaking
- Look for popped or rusted nails, or stains around nails
- Check for unevenness, sagging, or unsound areas
- Inspect your sources of roof ventilation—are they clogged, do you have ventilation, is there enough ventilation?
- Inspect gutters for sagging, signs of leaks, and accumulation of granules
- Check for dark patches or growth
- Check around pipes and roof penetrations to make sure they are sealed and in good shape
- Look inside the attic for signs of leaks, dark spots, holes, or sagging sheathing
Let us do the work for you! Contact us today! 740.817.2370
Free EstimatesBBB Accredited roofing company