Potential Damage to a Composition Shingle Roof
Here are just some of the ways to inspect for roof damage:
- Check flashing for damage or for inadequate coverage
- Look under eaves and overhangs for damage that might mean water leakage
- Examine shingles for any that are missing, cracked, curled, torn, or warped
- Look for any open seams or joints that could lead to leaking
- Look for popped or rusted nails, or stains around nails
- Check for unevenness, sagging, or unsound areas
- Inspect your sources of roof ventilation—are they clogged, do you have ventilation, is there enough ventilation?
- Inspect gutters for sagging, signs of leaks, and accumulation of granules
- Check for dark patches or growth
- Check around pipes and roof penetrations to make sure they are sealed and in good shape
- Look inside the attic for signs of leaks, dark spots, holes, or sagging sheathing
Ask a Professional Roofing Contractor
If you are uncertain about any of the above scenarios contact us today! Allow us to provide you with a professional roofing contractor review and FREE Estimate. We strive to provide the best customer service to our customer’s at every point of the process. Keeping you informed from beginning to end.
Satisfaction GuaranteedBBB Accredited Roofing Company
Here at D&R Exteriors we offer services from Full Roof and Gutter Replacement to repairing a blown off shingle or repairing an emergency leak. We also provide free written estimates with all our services. After your estimate you can expect quick and clean roof replacement and/or repair with 5 Star Quality. Our experienced technicians will ensure you can rest easy by keeping you up to date with during the whole process. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. There are many roofing contractors to choose from, make the right decision and go with D&R.